My good friends convinced me not to get a blog. So of course I did.
I find it slightly amusing that my first post is about food. I just want to express how much I enjoyed my dinner.
You don't know pizza like my pizza. There were two perfectly imperfect ovals. One with Gorgonzola, figs and glazed onions. The other, the better of the two, was a combination of blue cheese, pears and onions. No chedder cheese. No pepperoni. No marinara sauce. Just greatness with a small glass of white wine. Fucking perfection.
Next came frozen orange juice out of the can.
Then finally, a piece of the darkest chocolate imaginable. Which came from a set of small provocatively named candies. The one I chose was named Lust. How appropriate.
I don't believe in diets. I believe in embracing it all. All of the Gorgonzola, orange juice and Lust.
I love my life.
14 years ago
1 comment:
suddenly im really happy you made a blog.
Post a Comment